10/7 - 10/8/17!
1065 Wordens Pond Road
We are extremely pumped to announce our Inaugural ObstaCamp! This has been in the making for over a year now and you can bet we are doing it up laid-back style! Appropriate for all ages and abilities (you don't even have to race), ObstaCamp is perfect for families, obstacle newbies, and OCR enthusiasts!
Rough Schedule of Events:
- 1130am Gates Open
- 12-6pm Open Games and Ninja Challenges by SFAC and LbF
- 1-230pm Kids Open Course (Competitive waves will go first for ages 6+, 9+, 12+)
- 3-430pm Teen and Adult Open Course (Competitive waves first for 15+ and 18+)
- 5pm Relay Races (all ages with some unique twists/challenges)
- 6pm Awards Ceremony
- 7pm Cookout, Music, Fire!
- 9pm Comedy Show (ages 18+)
- 1030pm Glow in the Dark Dodgeball Tournament
- 12am Midnight Relay Race?
- 700am Coffee
- 830am Mobility Warmup
- 930-1130am Obstacle Skills Workshop
- 930-1130am Spike Ball Tournament
- 12pm Lunch
- 1pm Camp Dismissal
Early Bird Pricing (effective til 9/15/17)
Note: day passes include racing, games/challenges, dinner, entertainment, and a t-shirt. Overnight passes include the day pass as well as camping/lodging the obstacle skills workshop and lunch on Sunday.
- Kid Day Pass* - $29 (save $10!)
- Parent Pass* - $20 (includes food only. save $10!)
- Adult Day Pass - $49 (save $15!)
- Adult Overnight Pass w/ Camp Site - $99 (save 25! Includes 1 kid for FREE!)
- Adult Overnight Pass w/ Cabin - $149 (save 25! Includes 1 kid for FREE!)
- Couples Overnight Pass w/ Camp Site - $199 (save $50! Includes 2 kids for FREE!)
- Couples Overnight Pass w/ Cabin - $249 (save $50! Includes 2 kids for FREE!)
*My kid wants to do this but I'm not interested. How does that work?
- No sweat! You just have to be there with your kid and buy a parent pass for $20 which includes food.
How long is the course?
- Approximately 1 mile. Expected lap times 10-25 minutes.
How many obstacles?
- Approximately 10-ish.
How many times can I run the course?
- As many times as you'd like in the allotted time slots.
Obstacles scare me. Can I just chill or do I have to race?
- Dude, you don't have to race, but it'd be a lot cooler if you did!
What's the cabin situation?
- Just like back in the day at camp, cabins are open and accommodate groups of 8-12. You will be grouped together with other obstacampers in your cabin. Ask about group discounts and ways to reserve an entire cabin for just your group!