This was a tough one, but we made it! Check out the positive events that happened this year...
- The 9th Annual Frozen Clam raised over 14k for Mentor RI! It was our best ever and got us pumped and hopeful for the "next decade."
- We sent several NINJAS to the NNL World Finals in February!
- Laid-back NINJA Carson Dean competed on American Ninja Warrior Junior!
The pandemic hit, so we adapted:
- We loaned out equipment and went virtual for 11 weeks.
- We renovated our space and prepared it for physically-distanced workouts.
- We launched our new design-build division and started building sweet ninja rigs in people's yards!
- BEST NEWS of 2020: we gained 2 brand new ninjas! Baby Zeeko arrived in May and Baby Alyse was born in August!
- We reopened in June with small groups (aka cohorts), private training, and reduced class sizes for kids and adults. In 6 months we passed both COVID inspections 100% and had 0 cases linked to LbF.
- With most events cancelled, we hosted our own in-house ninja competitions for kids and laid-back adventures for adults!
- Ryan finally passed his level 3 Certification and officially joined the MovNat team! Shortly thereafter he used his skills to help save a teenager from disaster at the Sand Dunes.
- LbF turned 10 in August! We're throwing an epic 11th birthday party next Summer!
- Despite our adherence to protocol and without any legitimate evidence linking "gyms" to the spread of COVID, we were PAUSED. Ryan went on the news to publicly share his feelings; arguably the greatest indicator of 2020's impact.
- We fought back the modern way by forming the Rhode Island Fitness Professionals Association, hiring lawyers to lobby for us, and creating a petition to make gyms essential.
It's cliche, but words cannot express our gratitude for your business and support this year! We are proud to say that we are the strongest we've ever been and we are going to absolutely crush 2021!