1. The ability to withstand or exert great force, stress, or pressure.
- We mobilize with a series of movements from various systems to get your blood flowing and muscles ready for action.
- We train your brain by practicing a skill to get your central nervous system primed.
- We exert/resist force, create tension and build strength from head to toe with variations of the deadlift, press, squat, and pullup. By "super-setting" non-competing muscle groups, we allow for sufficient rest to ensure maximum power output.
- We finish strong with a quick and all-out set or combo!
- We then cool down with a few more easy movements before we send you on your way to crush the rest of the day!